Pozvánka na CyberCentral Summit 2019 v Praze
Ve dnech 4.-5. dubna 2019 se v Praze koná již 9. ročník CyberCentral Summitu.
Během těchto dvou dnů si můžete poslechnout zajímavé přednášky a setkat se s kapacitami v této oblasti.
2019 CyberCentral Summit
Welcomes You in Prague
Welcomes You in Prague
BRATISLAVA, March 19th – CyberCentral Summit 2019, the 9th edition of EBCG Cyber Security Summit, will take place in Prague at the Vienna House Diplomat Hotel and will welcome more than 100 attendees and speakers from all over Europe who will discuss the hottest trends and challenges regarding cybersecurity, information security, ethical hacking and more.
For the past 8 years our Cyber Security Summit has been bringing together those who are not afraid to ask uncomfortable questions, challenge existing concepts and those who are happy to share their stories. The time has come to reveal the 9th edition of our Cyber Security Summit: CyberCentral!
In a course of 2 days, this dynamic Summit will allow you to revolutionize the way you approach Cyber Security in three key areas of:
So this year we are going bringing back some nostalgia and mixing it up into the life of today! Engaging to the max in areas which will shed light on cyber warfare on a corporate scale. We are always striving on creating a completely new dimension for all cyber security enthusiasts and practitioners.
Some of our speakers:
- Jayson E. Street , VP of InfoSec, SphereNY
- Ashley Hunt, Assistant Vice President, Technology Risk, State Street
- Teo Sze Siong, Lead Security Engineer, Scout24 Group
- Solomon Sonya, Assistant Professor of Computer Science, United States Air Force Academy
- Eliza May Austin, Incident Responder, Founder and Directory of Ladies of London Hacking Society
- 2 pre-conference hands-on training sessions
- Speakers Zone - evening dinner and drinks
Program Day 1
- TechZone & StartUp Expo
- Arcade Challenge!
- Ladies in Cyber Lunch
- The Summit Commences
- Personalized Campfire Sessions
- Lightning Talks
- Evening cocktail party and networking
Program Day 2
- Streamlined topics:
- Strategic Readiness
- Technical Action
- International Panel on trends
- Award Ceremony and Shout outs
To book your ticket: www.cybercentral.eu If you are interesting in sharing your personal experience, send an e-mail to Alexander Nevski at firstname.lastname@example.org Are you a solution provider? Showcase your solutions at the event by contacting Milan Ilanovsky at email@example.com
Join our community
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CyberCentralCon
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CyberCentralCon/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/10389014/admin/
Přílohy ke stažení
||Pozvánka na CyberCentral Summit 2019 v Praze||[154,5kB]|